- Hey! Did Ya Hear?
- Just over two years ago, I joined Lea Alcantara as a co-host of the EE Podcast. We had a fantastic run. Great content, great guests, and loyal listeners and sponsors. And while we didn't know it at the time, it was the first step towards the two of us working more formally together. Over the past year, though, we felt a bit constrained talking only about ExpressionEngine. EE is just one of the many tools we use, and EE is…
- I Share Because I’m Selfish
- One of my passions is sharing information. Writing, podcasting, editing, presenting, teaching, mentoring … they are all active and important parts of my life. I get excited when someone is inspired by a presentation, or when a reader learns something new from an article. It's satisfying to give back to the community, especially one that has taught me so much. But as good as that feels, giving back isn't my motivation. Neither is education. As I discuss in my June…
- Webuquerque: Podcasting & Vodcasting 101
- Two weeks ago, Webuquerque — along with our sister NMAUG organization Animotion NM — hosted Podcasting & Vodcasting 101, presented by local audio/video producer Vincent Ascoli. We had a lovely turnout of over 35 people joining us at our new (to us) venue, the UNM ARTS Lab. Weren't able to join us? We've got you covered with a recap, the slide deck, video and photos! Webuquerque Survey But before I dive into all that, let me first ask you to…