- Version Control with ExpressionEngine
- Version control has been on my radar for over a year, along with a bunch of other things I've yet to find time to learn and implement. But thanks to the latest episode of the EE Podcast, I'm determined to make version control a priority. In fact, it's the next thing I'm tackling after hitting "publish" for this post! In episode 61, Lea and I are joined by Adam Wiggall and Ian Pitts who fill us in on how they…
- Documenting ExpressionEngine with Erik Reagan
- A new episode of The ExpressionEngine Podcast is available for your listening pleasure! And it is lucky number 50, which is just impressive in and of itself (tip o' the hat to the podcast's original hosts Ryan Irelan and Dan Benjamin for getting it all started). In the latest episode, Lea and I talk with Erik Reagan of Focus Lab, LLC about documenting ExpressionEngine for the developer.
- Webuquerque: Web Workflows in Adobe CS4
- Webuquerque recently hosted Web Workflows in Adobe CS4, presented by Jason Nakai. We had approximately 15 attendees, including several new faces. If you weren't able to join us, we've got you covered.