My time at SXSWi 2010 is, sadly, nearing it's end. But the fun isn't even close to being over. I'm leaving Austin and heading straight to Sin City to catch the last day of MIX10. And I'm not going alone.
I'm part of the "Catch MIX If You Can" crew and we're all leaving SXSW a day early to hit MIX and have a blast in Vegas. And there is no doubt a blast will be had, because my crew mates are some of the the web and tech industries' most interesting and fun folks:
- The woman behind GeekBrief.TV, Cali Lewis
- Social media and SEO expert Giovanni Gallucci
- Stephen Anderson, who takes UX to 11
- Jonathan Hull of Razorfish fame
- Mobile design and interaction innovator Kurt Ballou
- Fellow standardista(o?) and hybrid designer/developer, Nathan Smith
Along with all the fun, I'll be promoting Microformats Made Simple at MIX. I have book discount codes for 35% off the list price. I have t-shirts. And I'll be doing a book signing.
So if you're going to be at MIX, catch me!