We had an amazing line-up of talented speakers who presented on a wide range of topics. And now all of the audio recordings from the presentations are available online, once again, thanks to Reid who is hosting the following on his blog:
- Technical Debt presented by Frank LaFond
- Web Analytics, Heat Maps & A/B Testing presented by Chris Kenworthy)
- Web Standards Primer presented by Emily Lewis (that's me!)
- Startups presented by Jack Moffitt
- Hidden Treasures of the Zope 3 community presented by Michael Bernstein
- X is for XMPP: An Open Messaging Primer presented by Jack Moffitt
- ReST presented by Daniel Lyons
- StupidFilter: Saving Web 2.0 From Itself presented by Gabriel Ortiz
- Scratch presented by Adam Thomas
- Linux & Nagios presented by Dave Thomas
I've said it before, but it bears repeating what a great event this was. In fact, it was the first time I truly realized the wealth of web talent that exists in Albuquerque and New Mexico. And it was one of the reasons I got involved with Upgrade NM and Webuquerque.
Can't wait for the next one!