- EE Speed Optimization, with Jacob Russell
- Coming off the heels of EECI Brooklyn, we've got a new (and bi-coastal!) episode of the EE Podcast for your listening pleasure! Lea joins me post-EECI from Brooklyn for Episode #55, when we talk with Jacob Russell of Devot:ee about optimizing ExpressionEngine.
- “If you are going through hell, keep going.” — Winston Churchill, British politician and statesman
- Multi-Language Sites Redux, with Nicolas Bottari
- A new episode of The ExpressionEngine Podcast is now live and available for your listening pleasure! Episode #54 picks up from our conversation about multi-lingual sites in episode #49. This time around, we focus more on double-byte character sets and nuances with Asian-language sites.
<audio>without all the
- As you may have heard, I was lucky to be asked to contribute a few chapters to the HTML5 Cookbook (early release eBook now available). One of the chapters I wrote was on HTML5 <audio>, and as I did my research for the chapter I noticed the vast majority of articles and books "covering" <audio> are actually focused on <video>. It's understandable, really, since the two new media elements share most of the same attributes, syntax and implementation strategies. But…
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” — Henry Ford, industrialist and founder of the Ford Motor Company
- EE Polls, Surveys & Quizzes (Oh My!)
- A new episode of The ExpressionEngine Podcast is now live and available for your listening pleasure! Episode #53 is all about polls, surveys and quizzes, as Lea and I talk about data gathering with ExpressionEngine.